I am using Tridion 2011,
- Created one event system dll
- Deployed it on CMS server
- Registered it in the config
- SDL Tridion Content Manager COM+ package
- the Tridion Content Manager Publisher service/Service Host, and
- Recycled the SDL Tridion IIS Application Pool.
Since then I am unable to save any TBB's (comps and pages are getting saved in tridion) and getting the below error on
'Save & Close' even after rolling back all the event and config changes and restarting the services again. Is it cache issue?
The configuration file has been changed by another program. (E:\websites\Tridion\Config\Tridion.ContentManager.config) Unable to save Template Building Block ..