|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Pros and cons of playing correspondence chess
- Why does the Minkowski metric in special relativity not change under a Lorentz transofrmation
- Why is dwarfism considered an advantage for jobs in space?
- How many atoms in the hydrocarbon?
- Does it make sense to use strict equality constraint in optimization?
- If a picture of a screen is a screenshot, what is a video of a screen?
- How much tech advancement could be made out of modern processor appearing in 1980s?
- Ball hits curve of same curvature
- Can a creature of any alignment attune to this magic weapon in Curse of Strahd?
- Did "2001: A Space Odyssey" make any reference to the names of companies, or show any evidence of the existence of advertisements?
- Want to publish unpublished work found in an auction storage unit
- Do insurance rates depend on credit scores?
- What is this sign with red triangle and black bottom up "T" on cars in Lithuania?
- Can I weaken a coil spring consisting of spring steel?
- What does the word "warmth" mean here?
- Cigarette in the ac vent
- Unpaid suspension due to management error
- Does a patron have to know their warlock?
- How to implement an integration filter on arrays?
- What should be done when the theory behind a PhD thesis turns out to be wrong?
- Who verifies the trust of certificate authorities?
- How can I customize the Touch Bar interfaces for my tremor?
- Build a matrix from the coordinates of its elements and complete it with zeros
- Is it safe to drive from Prague to Salzburg during winter?