Post Undeleted by Richard Hamlyn
3 added 399 characters in body
source | link

I fixed this by making all the CDaaS services start Automatic (delayed) so I am guessing they all needed the SQL database to be fully up and running before they could start, although that is a guess. Either way they work fine now. I

enter image description here

I also had to change the dependencies in the Live services because the installService.ps1 is hard coded to make the dependendency of each service set to the default Discovery. Note, this only applies when you have multiple Discovery Services on the same machine!

enter image description here

You can see in the screen shot that I updated the dependency of this service to my Live Discovery on line 50 of the service's installService.ps1.

I fixed this by making all the CDaaS services start Automatic (delayed) so I am guessing they all needed the SQL database to be fully up and running before they could start, although that is a guess. Either way they work fine now. I also had to change the dependencies in the Live services because the installService.ps1 is hard coded to make the dependendency of each service the

I fixed this by making all the CDaaS services start Automatic (delayed) so I am guessing they all needed the SQL database to be fully up and running before they could start, although that is a guess. Either way they work fine now.

enter image description here

I also had to change the dependencies in the Live services because the installService.ps1 is hard coded to make the dependendency of each service set to the default Discovery. Note, this only applies when you have multiple Discovery Services on the same machine!

enter image description here

You can see in the screen shot that I updated the dependency of this service to my Live Discovery on line 50 of the service's installService.ps1.

2 deleted 71 characters in body
source | link

By defaultI fixed this by making all the Discovery Service was installed and set to useCDaaS services start Automatic (delayed) so I am guessing they all needed the 'Local System' account logonSQL database to be fully up and running before they could start, although that is a guess. If you Either way they work fine now. I also had to change the service's logon account to 'Network Service' with no password thendependencies in the service starts fine on a server reboot.

Service Logon

I don't know too much aboutLive services so I can't explain why thisbecause the installService.ps1 is so; however, I wantedhard coded to post my finding just in case someone encountersmake the same.dependendency of each service the

By default the Discovery Service was installed and set to use the 'Local System' account logon. If you change the service's logon account to 'Network Service' with no password then the service starts fine on a server reboot.

Service Logon

I don't know too much about services so I can't explain why this is so; however, I wanted to post my finding just in case someone encounters the same.

I fixed this by making all the CDaaS services start Automatic (delayed) so I am guessing they all needed the SQL database to be fully up and running before they could start, although that is a guess. Either way they work fine now. I also had to change the dependencies in the Live services because the installService.ps1 is hard coded to make the dependendency of each service the

    Post Deleted by Richard Hamlyn
1
source | link

By default the Discovery Service was installed and set to use the 'Local System' account logon. If you change the service's logon account to 'Network Service' with no password then the service starts fine on a server reboot.

Service Logon

I don't know too much about services so I can't explain why this is so; however, I wanted to post my finding just in case someone encounters the same.