2 deleted 19 characters in body; edited tags
source | link

Greeting everyone,

I am having this issue when I am sending an encoded query string. The server is returning a Error 500 I Error.

I am using the js function encodeURIComponentencodeURIComponent to encode things in the front end and then use .netNET decode function in the backend.

  For example from "country=Finland&type=Sales+Partner" to "country%3DFinland%26type%3DSales%2BPartner".:

country=Finland&type=Sales+Partner

country%3DFinland%26type%3DSales%2BPartner

I tried to check the validaterequest in the web.configweb.config but I dontdon't think that is the problem, since the request does reach the controller.

Greeting everyone,

I am having this issue when I am sending an encoded query string. The server is returning a Error 500 I am using the js function encodeURIComponent to encode things in the front end and then use .net decode function in the backend.

  For example from "country=Finland&type=Sales+Partner" to "country%3DFinland%26type%3DSales%2BPartner".

I tried to check the validaterequest in the web.config but I dont think that is the problem, since the request does reach the controller.

I am having this issue when I am sending an encoded query string. The server is returning a 500 Error.

I am using the js function encodeURIComponent to encode things in the front end and then use .NET decode function in the backend. For example:

country=Finland&type=Sales+Partner

country%3DFinland%26type%3DSales%2BPartner

I tried to check the validaterequest in the web.config but I don't think that is the problem, since the request does reach the controller.

1
source | link

Encoding Query string causes Error 500 DXA 1.4

Greeting everyone,

I am having this issue when I am sending an encoded query string. The server is returning a Error 500 I am using the js function encodeURIComponent to encode things in the front end and then use .net decode function in the backend.

For example from "country=Finland&type=Sales+Partner" to "country%3DFinland%26type%3DSales%2BPartner".

I tried to check the validaterequest in the web.config but I dont think that is the problem, since the request does reach the controller.