My Tridion License has got expired and I am in process of replacing it. After replacing the older License with the new one, I can still see the "License Expired" error while trying to login to the CME. Following are few things which I have tried so far:
- Restarted SDL Tridion Content Manager COM+ Application and IIS
- Found a License.xml copy in the %Tridion_Home%\bin - Deleted it and tried again
- Checked the Tridion Content Manager configuration file and verified the License File Path
- Manually Changing the path of license.xml in the SDL Tridion Configuration Manager and providing it the absolute path
- Re-starting the Virtual Machine
But even after trying all these, I am still getting the same error - "License Expired" while trying to access the SDL Tridion CME.
Can someone help with what I might be missing?