For a Business Requirement we need to create some custom triggers for SmartTarget 2014 SP1. For Example
- Product Type: Multiple values
- Product Category: Multiple Values
- Product Attributes: Multiple Values
My understanding as of now on SmartTarget is I need to add my custom trigger values
TriggerType.xml, This way these trigger will appear in SmartTarget UI and an author can create promotions on these triggers.
As per the requirement these Products can be updated in backend so I need to update
TriggerType.xml programatically and need to reload
TriggerType.xml using HTTP Get.
So My questions are
- Is there any other way to achieve this?
- What changes I need to make in SmartTarget cartridge?
- Will I require to create Custom Cartridge to pass claim to Fredhopper?
- Any Documentation location where I can learn how to create a custom trigger?