I'm implementing following workflow.
- Editor creates components and pages, and publish them to staging site.
- Add thoes components and pages to a bundle.
- Start workflow by the bundle.
- Reviewer review contents by seeing pages in the bundle on staging site.
- Reviewer approve pages and publish them to live site by XPM.
On parent publiation in Blueprint, it's no problem.
But on child publication, user cannot add page which is not localized to workflow. So on child publication, only localized components are sent to reviewer by workflow.
Reasons why I want to add pages to workflow are following.
Let reviewer know which pages he should see on staging site and publish. If there are no page in bundle, reviewer cannot know which page he should see. It's straightforward that editor adds pages reviewer should see to bundle.
I think there are some workarounds, but user's operation should be simple as possible, so complicated workarounds are not good.
I want to know how Tridion user operate workflow on actual Tridion enviroment.
Does anyone know it?