I have installed my live and staging services (CDaaS) on the same machine:
Live Discovery + Content + Live Deployer + Context Staging Discovery + Preview + Staging Deployer
All the services work fine until the server restarts. When the server restarts the Discovery Services show to be running in the Services snapin but when I try to access localhost:8082/discovery.svc (or 8092 for live) the browser continuously tries to load but never does.
If I restart the service then it's always fine again. I have tried to start the service Automatic (delayed) but that did not help. I also fixed the dependencies so that all the services align to the correct discovery.
The log files provide no indication of any issues.