When sending jobs for translations, we are getting "The Translation Job does not contain any translatable items." I am very sure there are elements to translate and it is marked "Translatable" in the schema. It appears this issue only happens for a particular schema. We are not sure what else to check, anybody has encountered this before?
In the Publication Properties (Translation tab), can you
1) confirm you see the "source Publication" in the target config
2) the "target Publication" in the source config
Also, when you select "Translate" on a Component (or a Bundle?)
3) do you see the same as here:
- Sending from the SOURCE Publication
- Sending from the TARGET Publication
4) .. is the schema checked in properly (I've banged my head against a wall with "config settings" in a schema to later find the schema 'in use' was the previous version until I explicitly checked in it!!)
Is the content you are sending
5) created in the source Publication
6) localized or not in the target Publication
We find our the root cause of the issue. It seems Tridion is not including the nested component when sending for translations. We will have to send the nested component separately (We are using Tridion 2011 SP1). It seems we need to do some customization of the Tridion or TMS system for it to include nested component.