I'm in the process of moving a portal from Tridion 2013 to SDL Web 8. Everything seems to be working, except for JSP DCP's that are stored on the filesystem - they are put on the page with the wrong charset, which makes Norwegian characters (ÆØÅ) display wrongly:
The DCP is being referenced with the following tag:
<tridion:ComponentPresentation pageURI="tcm:52-139850-64" componentURI="tcm:52-213681" templateURI="tcm:52-213631-32"/>
When I open the JSP DCP on the server directly through VIM, the characters are correct, so the deployer seems to have the correct encoding.
-Dfile.encodingset to UTF-8.
- Just to be sure I also added
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8to the startup parameters
- Other elements on the page are being displayed correctly, so the issue is not on the page level
- I am aware of this page http://elenaserghie.blogspot.no/2012/01/7-clues-to-solve-character-encoding.html but I can't draw a line to either of the levels.