I have an existing SDL Web8 website running on
http://mysite which is all working fine. I added a new URL for my website (to test https) to Topology Manager using
Set-TtmWebsite -Id mysiteid -BaseUrls @("http://mysite","https://mysite")
My understanding is that it should be possible to access the site on
https://mysite almost immediately, however its not possible, and also I cannot retrieve any data via the following content service query:
I tried restarting the Discovery and Content services, and also recycling the Topology Manager web application pool, but no change.
Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this further, or on any steps I may have missed?
I'm not sure if this is related, but when I try to run Sync-TtmCdEnvironment, I get an error in the Discovery Service - the following is from the log file:
2016-11-16 13:11:20,016 ERROR ODataRendererActor - Unexpected exception during response rendering - org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: 'failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: com.sdl.web.discovery.datalayer.model.jpa.JPAConfigurationItem.using, could not initialize proxy - no Session' org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: com.sdl.web.discovery.datalayer.model.jpa.JPAConfigurationItem.using, could not initialize proxy - no Session at org.hibernate.collection.internal.AbstractPersistentCollection.throwLazyInitializationException(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:575) ~[hibernate-core-4.3.9.Final.jar:4.3.9.Final] at ......
I don't know why, but it has just started working. Another user managed to add some new URLs just fine, and they I tried again and mine also worked fine. Very mysterious. The error with running Sync-TtmCdEnviroment remains however..