I have been getting an infamous - "array can not be null" error when try to do following in an SDL Tridion 2013 SP1 HR1:
- Open the "History" of any component
- Select any two versions and do compare
- OR alternatively, right click on the component and choose "Compare" to compare current and previous version
The browser console shows below:
MORE INFORMATION This is the scenario happening in the PROD CMS environment, however, the corresponding QA environment - where the same component (by virtue of DB store from PROD to QA) is tried to compare version, works perfectly fine
Also, can't find anything else in Windows logs.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- This is happening with each and every component regardless of schema and with every version with in the component
- This is only happening with components whereas Pages, Templates etc. can be compare without error