I'm unsure why seeing error "File/folder does not exists!" when attempting to load metadata.xml with run-etl-job command, as the folder exists and the dedicated fredhopper account has read/write access to it. Any thoughts?
- Fredhopper 7.5, revision 19
- Java 1.8.0_141 x64
- Fredhopper instance name is ExperienceOptimization
- bin\deployment-agent running from command line
Command syntax to load metadata.xml as below
bin\run-etl-job STJob.kjb "-DINSTANCE=ExperienceOptimization" "-DTRIGGER=load-data" "-DUNIVERSE=catalog01" "-DEXECUTIONPATH=C:\fredhopper75\data\instances\ExperienceOptimization\custom"
- etl instance kitchen.log details
INFO 23-07 19:26:28,924 - Kitchen - Logging is at level : Basic logging
INFO 23-07 19:26:28,939 - Kitchen - Start of run.
INFO 23-07 19:26:29,189 - STJob - Start of job execution
INFO 23-07 19:26:29,210 - STJob - Starting entry [Move Files]
ERROR 23-07 19:26:29,220 - Move Files - File/folder [C:\fredhopper75\data\instances\ExperienceOptimization\custom../../../../ExperienceOptimization/data/fas-xml-incremental/catalog01/] does not exists!
INFO 23-07 19:26:29,224 - STJob - Finished job entry [Move Files] (result=[false])
INFO 23-07 19:26:29,225 - STJob - Job execution finished
INFO 23-07 19:26:29,226 - Kitchen - Finished!
ERROR 23-07 19:26:29,227 - Kitchen - Finished with errors
INFO 23-07 19:26:29,227 - Kitchen - Start=2017/07/23 19:26:28.939, Stop=2017/07/23 19:26:29.227
INFO 23-07 19:26:29,227 - Kitchen - Processing ended after 0 seconds.
- Folder "C:\fredhopper\ExperienceOptimization\data\fas-xml-incremental\catalog01" exists and have given the Everyone group read/write access
- Same error recurs after removing previous install and reinstalling Fredhopper.
- Fredhopper cluster created via topology.txt, custom directory created, trigger-types.xml and business.xml added to the config directory of ExperienceOptimization.
- jars from documentation added to the custom folder of ExperienceOptimization.
- Query server restarted and confirmed to be running via `"http://localhost:8177/instance/ExperienceOptimization/process/qserver/verb/status"
- When browsing to "http://localhost:8180/fredhopper/admin/", see status message "business manager will be available when the indices are loaded" (this is expected, as no data has been loaded yet)