SDL Web 8.5
- I go to an existing page.
- I select "new page" from ribbon
- I click "create a new page" from page types
- I provide title, file name
- I click "configure folders for Components"
The TCM id is for an item that no longer exists. I have tried to setup Content Types via the "Content Types" tab in the publication.
- I created a content type
- Added a description, content title
- pointed to a "prototype component" and schema
- created a storage location and component template
Result: Same as above.
How can I get XPM to use a different default folder for creating components?