I tried deploying my DXA 1.7 java webapp to one of our customer servers yesterday. Im experiencing strange folder nesting inside the ROOT webapps BinaryData folder.
It should be:
But somehow the webapp creates:
Everytime i call
/admin/refresh, it adds additional
/en/en/en to the fodler structure.
The resulting exception is that the DXA webapp cant find our entity types.
09:44:14.933 [ajp-nio-16019-exec-3] ERROR c.s.w.c.i.m.ViewModelRegistryImpl - Cannot determine entity type for semantic schema names: '[http://www.sdl.com/web/schemas/core:DefaultMultimediaSchema]'. Please make sure that an entry is registered for this view name in the ViewModelRegistry. 09:44:14.933 [ajp-nio-16019-exec-3] ERROR c.s.w.c.controller.PageController - Exception while processing request for: /en/
The webapp is running without problems on two development environments. The only difference here is that we now have a loadbalanced system. I already tried shutting down all nodes exept for one for better debugging the issue but i had no success yet. I did double and triple check the Topology Manager setup but i cant see any problems there.
If i stop the web application and just call the baseurl with
/en/, it creates
BinaryData/en/en/en/system/*, if i then call
/en/admin/refresh, it creates