I'm attempting to create a simple component in a DEV environment on an SDL Web Cloud (SDL Web Content Manager - Build 8.6.0, SDL Web Content Manager Explorer - Build 18.104.22.168274, Update Version - 0, SDL Web Experience Manager - Build 22.214.171.124292) within the content publication and it's greyed out once I save it. Google search came up empty.
What I've tried:
- Check the cd_client logs and found no errors.
- Check that my user/group has full permissions.
- Check the history of the component and version is 0.1 and with the comment "Creation".
- Inspect the component using Chrome inspector and found components have the class "ghost" applied to it.
- Check different browsers (Firefox and IE)
- Check the documentation for SDL Web Cloud and SDL Web 8.5 for any known issues with no luck.
Note: workflow is enabled on this environment and attempting to add the component to a bundle is also not possible.
Any ideas what may be causing this?