Officially, Content Bloom's Alchemy for Tridion (A4T) framework is currently supported up to Web 8.5, but is there a way to install and use it with Tridion 9.1x?
The following are the pretty straight forward steps I followed to get Alchemy installed on a Tridion 9.1.1966 environment:
WARNING BLURB: As always, take care when modifying your windows registry settings by hand. I would recommend backing up your current registry unless you are completely comfortable with editing it yourself. Remember, you accept any ramifications of making any modifications to your registry
- Download Alchemy4Tridion-v188.8.131.52.msi
- With Registy Editor (regedit.exe), navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Tridion\Content Manager
- Record value of Version KEY (for example: "9.1.1966")
- Modify value of Version KEY to "8.5"
- Install Alchemy using msi (wait until completed)
- Modify value of Version KEY back to value recorded is step 3 (for example: "9.1.1966")
- Enjoy your Tridion 9.x with Alchemy!
Credit goes to Dave Whiting for the research and hacking to get it to work.