Issue- This is an issue related to upgrade from DXA 1.8 to DXA 2.2. When browsing the site post upgrade it is showing a very generic " No matching Localization found" and the log showing "Failed to get publication mapping for url". The issue seems to be with the default LocalizationResolver.The PATH property of Localization is always empty
Additional Queries Is the reference document mentioned is good enough for this upgrade? I am using SDL Web 8.5 and trying DXA 2.2.9 which uses graphQL as providers? Is PCA extension available for SDL 8.5?. I haven't installed anything separately and followed the reference document
I had replaced the graphQL Providers with the default providers .It is now hitting the application but giving "Internal server error". The reason it says is the item not found on this line WebResponse response = request.GetResponse() at Modelserviceclient.cs for this URL localhost:8998/PageModel/tcm/24/… ... The 8998 is the port number for Model service installed ...
Reference document for upgrade process: https://docs.sdl.com/784837/756497/sdl-digital-experience-accelerator-2-2/upgrading-to-------------2-2-for-use-with-------------sdl-web-8-5
GraphQLLocalizationResolver,GraphQLModelServiceProvider,GraphQLContentProvider,GraphQLLinkResolver,GraphQLBinaryProvider Log Information: 021-06-04 00:13:08.2029|TRACE|Sdl.Web.Common.Logging.NLogLogger| GraphQLLocalizationResolver.ResolveLocalization(http://localhost:92/favicon.ico) entry. 2021-06-04 00:13:08.2029|ERROR|Sdl.Web.Common.Logging.NLogLogger|Failed to get publication mapping for url http://localhost:92/favicon.ico 2021-06-04 00:13:08.2029|TRACE|Sdl.Web.Common.Logging.NLogLogger| GraphQLLocalizationResolver.ResolveLocalization() exit. Duration: 0 ms. 2021-06-04 00:13:08.2029|WARN|Sdl.Web.Common.Logging.NLogLogger|No matching Localization found for URL 'http://localhost:92/favicon.ico'. Sending HTTP 404 (Not Found) response.
- When browsing content service it response back with V2/V4 Urls and there is no cd/api URL Listed.
- This http://localhost:xxx/cd/api is running on different port then content service
- BrokerDB contains the page listed in URL and the error-404 page
Binary data folder is empty
Tried out Following
- Checked the ttm mapping and find good with the publication
- Sync ttm and java jar registration
- Removed some orphan records
- Unity config settings are the same as DXA 2.2.9(verified)
- Property setting page to publish and admin/refresh
- Restarted the content service and discovery services Also deleted binary data folder and restarted web app
- Debug code - This result in exceptions like
Resolution failed with error: No public constructor is available for type Sdl.Web.Delivery.Caching.ICacheConfigurationProvider. Resolution failed with error: No public constructor is available for type Sdl.Web.Delivery.DiscoveryService.IDiscoveryServiceConfiguration. Resolution failed with error: No public constructor is available for type Sdl.Web.Delivery.ServicesCore.ClaimStore.IADFContextProvider.