How do we set "Hide organizational items if no access to content" in the MMC Snap-in?
I couldn't get the setting to work when doing the following:
- Specific group does not have read to folder “System” (and no parent groups have read).
- In Tridion MMC Snap-in, set
Hide organizational items if no access to contentfrom “0” to “1.” Closed the Snap-in and saved changes.
- Restarted SDL Tridion in IIS and shut down/started SDL Tridion Content Manager in COM+.
- Refreshed browser as user of the above group (and tried clearing cache).
- Navigated to the containing folder
Answer: Thanks to Senior developer Likhan for explaining I also needed to restart
Tridion Content Manager Service Host. Details posted below.