I am working on a page (with Component Temaplte) where Dynamic components are loaded using ComponentPresentationAssembler. It is working fine until I added Asp.net User control in Template Building Block (DWT file). Now when page loaded, asp.net user control has been published as html in page instead of actual data. I am very new to Tridion and hardly done any dynamic work till now.
Please find the code bellow which was used to load content:
ComponentPresentationAssembler cpa = new ComponentPresentationAssembler(); string content = cpa.GetContent(itemInformation.ComponentUri, ComponentTemplateURI);
Component Template which uses above TBB has following parameters:
- Output format: REL
- Priority: Never Link
- Component Presentation based on this component template will be: Published as a Dynamic Component. With checkbox checked Allow on page using Dynamic assembly.
Just to confirm when page loaded user control was loaded as html in page for example:
Am I missing anything?
Also on Component Template I have following elements:
- DLL ExtractSystemConfigurationEntry
- DLL Add All Liniked Components to Package
- DWT file Default Finish Action
- DLL Image resizer
- DLL SystemTranslationRewrite
- DLL SystemConfigurationRewrite
- DLL Resolve Article References
- DLL Push Keyword information
Any help will be highly appreciated.