I am working on a PowerShell Script that connects to the CoreService in 2013 GA
My script encounters the following error. I have checked all over and found many pointers to solutions but, so far none of them are solving this for me. Anyone encounter this before and successfully resolve the issue?
Exception calling "GetList" with "2" argument(s): "The formatter threw an exception while trying to deserialize the message: There was an error while trying to deserialize parameter http://www.sdltridion.com/ContentManager/CoreService/2012:GetListResult.
The InnerException message was 'Maximum number of items that can be serialized or deserialized in an object graph is '65536'. Change the object graph or increase the MaxItemsInObjectGraph quota. '.
In my CoreService Client's configuration I have added the following to the Endpoint:
To the same Config file I have added the following
<endpointBehaviors> <behavior name="ClientBehavior"> <dataContractSerializer maxItemsInObjectGraph="2147483647"/> </behavior> </endpointBehaviors