This is a brand new installation of Tridion 2013 SP1 on WS12 with SQL 2012. The interface loads with no issue. I can add user favorites and create publication targets and target types. However, when I try to create the 1st publication i get the following error:
(80040356) Unable to save new item The transaction has aborted.
This error is coming straight from the interface. I am not using a CoreService client.
I have verified and performed the following steps:
- Ran the following query for binary updates: SELECT 1 FROM BINARIES WHERE ID = -1 AND CONTENT IS NULL
- Uped all DB timeout values by x10 (300, 6000, 500)
- Verified DTC settings
- Added network service and MTSUser read and execute to Tridion installation directory
- Added MTSUser as impersonation user
- Restarted multiple times
- Updated SQL Stats: exec sp_updatestats
- Changed temp folder to be within Tridion/Temp
- Changed autogrowth and log size for DB per install instructions
- Changed all services to run under the MTSUser
Nada. Still getting the same error. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
UPDATE The SQL version was Express and not full SQL Server 2012. Having full SQL installed and will re-install Tridion after that. Will post back with results.