Scenario: In the deployer server side the storage config file is configured for file system storage for pages and binaries and database storage for all the rest.
I am using the deployer windows service to do the work.
The config files seems to be OK (compared with the same files in the others environments).
A strange issue: the deployer can deploy to the file system, but nothing happens in the broker database side.
- In the publish queue all seems to be OK (success). The details view shows all the publication steps with sucess state.
- Nothing in the Tridion event log.
- Nothing in the CM server logs (logback configured to ALL).
Finally in the core log file in the deployer server (logback configured to ALL), I have found out a brief reference (no error) to license file or binding configuration (I will back and post, if I can recover it, the complete message).
After check some configurations, etc., including place a sniffer to catch communications betweens deployer server and broker database (I have been racking my brain for awhile), finally, I have decided to check the cd_licenses file in the deployer server, "a priori" does not seem to make any sense for me because the file system deployment works fine. But surprisingly there was a mistake in the license file...
And now the questions:
- Have I searched the error info in the wrong places? Shouldn't we have been able to see this error more plainly?
- Someone could explain me in which moment the content delivery license is validated?
- Why the file system deployment have been worked?