Questions tagged [dxa-java]

The tag has no usage guidance.

64 questions with no upvoted or accepted answers
Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
0
votes
0answers
54 views

DXA 2.2.3 Component links multiple value

Implementation: Currently we have schema with a component link field called 'link'. I've enabled multiple value, so authors can have multiple component links from now on instead of only 1 (there's ...
0
votes
0answers
38 views

How to extract info inside ExtensionData in PageModel

I am trying to extract ExtensionData information inside in a view to get a certain value. ex: We are able to extract MvcData and Id but inside of extensionData we are not able to extract. Where for ...
0
votes
0answers
35 views

What might cause a BeanCurrentlyInCreationException when starting up a DXA 2.2.3 application?

When starting up our DXA 2.2.3 application, we're getting the following exception: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name '...
0
votes
1answer
124 views

DXA - Resolving Publication mapping incorrectly when having multiple websites

We have 2 websites (brands) with different domains. In Topology, the 2 websites are configured with base urls as : http://domain1 and http://domain2 And mapping for UK publication exists only in ...
0
votes
0answers
37 views

Anchor tags not closing in model service response after upgrade to hotfix 2.0.3

We are using SDL web 8.5 and DXA 2.0 Java . Recently we have applied Model service hotfix 2.0.3 and we have found that the model service response is missing closing tag for anchors. The anchor tags ...
0
votes
0answers
40 views

DXA Refresh token after discovery restarted

We have implemented an application that access the model service. When the discovery service is restarted the OAuth token is invalid, so we can't access anymore to the service unless we restart our ...
0
votes
0answers
53 views

Contact initialization taking long time in DXA 2.0 Java application

We are using SDL 8.5 and DXA 2.0 Java for our website. We are using inprocess approach of audience manager in our website recently we have noticed while initializing any contact which does not exist ...
0
votes
0answers
89 views

Exception while getting field data for: private java.util.List inside mapping.SemanticMapperImpl for DXA 2.0

We are using SDL Web 8.5 and DXA 2.0 Java Version. We are getting below error in DXA log file while accessing any page: ERROR c.s.w.c.i.mapping.SemanticMapperImpl - Exception while getting field ...
0
votes
0answers
53 views

Error while running load test on DXA 2.0 website using JMETER with HTTP/2

We are using SDL Web8.5 and DXA 2.0 Java Web application while doing load test using JMeter 4.0 with HTTP/2 protocol enabled we are getting below error.The same with HTTP/1 working fine org.apache....
0
votes
0answers
107 views

Content in model of a Component link returns null in Java + DXA

I have a Schema with a Component link. The linked Component is a content of RTF fields. I have a Schema typeOnlineForm (rootname: OnlineForm) and schema field webMessage is the Component link field ...
0
votes
1answer
343 views

Cannot load page from model service DXA 2.0 CTP 2 Java

We are setting up DXA 2.0 CTP 2 Java version. While loading first time Java website is throwing below error INFO c.s.d.t.m.ModelServiceClient - Got response with a status code 500 15:32:16.672 [...
0
votes
0answers
80 views

Preview service generates 403 on update preview

Our preview service generates the following error message in XPM: Unable to update the changes using OData Service. The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden. The website itself runs, we ...
0
votes
0answers
94 views

Facing issue with Tridion Object Caching with Tomcat Java DXA 1.4

We are facing issue with Tridion Object Caching on Web 8.1.0 with Java DXA 1.4 on Tomcat. When we are enabling Tridion Object Caching in Session and Deployer service and also installed CCS to ...
0
votes
0answers
58 views

DXA 1.4 JAVA Error serializing field XHTML type

When creating an entity with an XHTML field, I've got the following error: org.w3c.dom.ls.LSException: unable-to-serialize-node: unable-to-serialize-node: The node could not be serialized. at ...

1
2