Skip to main content
OverflowAI is here! AI power for your Stack Overflow for Teams knowledge community. Learn more

Questions tagged [si4t]

SI4T (short for Search Integration 4 Tridion) is a set of open source projects to help you get SDL Tridion CMS managed content into your web app search index

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
8 votes
4 answers

SI4T search integration with Tridion 2013

We tried SI4T with SDL Tridion 2013 (windows 2012) and we found that when we publish a page we are able to see the index data on the page, but it does not update the search Solr data segments. One ...
Anand N S's user avatar
  • 1,936
7 votes
2 answers

SI4T indexing component links into Solr

We are using Tridion 2011 SP1 HR1, I have just managed to configure SI4T to successfully index DCPs into Solr (3.6.1) using the SI4T Solr Configuration 101 documentation here. Now the problem is when ...
Ibrar Hussain's user avatar
7 votes
2 answers

SI4T configuration: "No Data Access Object Factory"

I'm working on an otherwise difficult implementation of SI4T, which includes Tridion 2011 and SOLR 4.8. After finishing setup and configuration, the deployer successfully starts; only problem is my ...
Rob Himself's user avatar
7 votes
3 answers

Deployment fails with SI4T and SDL Tridion 2013, nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/util/DTDEntityResolver

Trying to setup SI4T on SDL Tridion 2013 for the first time, I've used the BitNami Apache Solr installer to get Solr 4.4.0 on my system and setup a core for my staging website on that. Next I ...
Bart Koopman's user avatar
  • 29.6k
6 votes
2 answers

Tridion 2013 SP1 DD4T SOLR index arabic character encoding issue

We did integrated DD4T Tridion 2013 SP1 with SI4T SOLR index only for Dynamic Component Presentation (DCP) components publishing only. Publishing is working fine, but we are spacing issue with arabic ...
Velmurugan's user avatar
  • 8,150
2 votes
1 answer

SI4T: Commit failed after getSolrServer

This is part two of an SI4T installation troubleshoot using Tridion 2011 and SOLR 4.8. Part one has been seemingly resolved with the correct combination of JAR files from each of the SI4T Github ...
Rob Himself's user avatar