Stack Exchange Network

Stack Exchange network consists of 174 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.

Visit Stack Exchange

Questions tagged [web8-cu1]

The tag has no usage guidance.

4
votes
2answers
52 views

DXA 2.0 GetNavigationModel url Property for Keyword is null

I am working with a client that has DXA 2.0 (.NET) and SDL Web 8.1. DXA Unity.config is configured to use the DynamicNavigationProvider The Sitemap [Navigation] Category has been published Pages ...
4
votes
1answer
69 views

What are the backwards compatibility and API changes in SDL Web 8.5 compared to SDL Web 8

This might be a bit of a random question, but there must be many developers who have some experience of code that broke after an upgrade. I am in particular looking for breaking changes when upgrading ...
1
vote
1answer
71 views

Not reflecting the field restriction while adding field constraints to a Schema

I am using SDL WEB 8.1. I am trying to add the schema field restriction to Text type field. Restriction of field is minimum and maximum 12 characters. I have an idea to implement using GUI extension ...
3
votes
0answers
89 views

GetPublicationMappingsFunctionImport returns NullPointerException

When we call http://<host>:<port>/client/v4/content.svc/GetPublicationMappingsFunctionImport?Url='https://www.<host>.be' we get the following error: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="...
1
vote
1answer
34 views

DXA website using wrong static content version

We are setting up translated versions of our main website which is using DXA 1.5. Our main website uses version v0.2 for it's static content. The translated website we setup tries to use version v1.5. ...
3
votes
0answers
54 views

Experiencing high memory utilization after upgrade to SDL Web 8.1

We are experiencing high memory utilization after upgrade to Web 8.1. Our websites are running on Windows Server 2012 + Java 8 + SDL Web 8.1 + .Net Framework 4.6.1 + IIS 8.5 we have upgraded sites ...
3
votes
2answers
273 views

SDL web8.1.1 Could not execute query Sdl.Web.Delivery.Service.ServiceQueryException (Sdl.Web.Delivery.Service) - Failed to execute query

We have upgraded from Tridion 2013 SP1 + DD4T 1.0 to SDL Web 8.1.1 micro services + DD4T 2.0 + SDL Web8 CIL proivder Summary of the issue - Initially, we did upgrade SDL Web 8.1.1 + DD4T 2.0 legacy ...