The problem is that the transport service JRE cannot find the SSL certificate. It needs to be imported as described in the SDL Tridion Docs [login required]
Run the following from command prompt (in jre/bin):
keytool -import -file mycertificate.cer -keystore c:\path\to\jre\lib\security\CACERTS
Then update cd_transport_conf:
<Sender Type="HTTPS" Class="...
To perform HTTPS uploads (it's necessary for HTTPS Discovery Service Transport) the Transport Service, Refer to the documentation for Importing a certificate for publishing over HTTPS
We created the new Keystore file with certificate import and configured as mentioned in the documentation and issue has been fixed and publishing working fine.
Although I agree with what Vipin is saying, I would like to summarize this issue and proposes solutions. Although Event System is one option, it will be too much of a strain on a system since it will be executed on every component save/update event, to what I guess not that much components.
If you want to fix components once and for all, you should use ...
If the customer environment only supports TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2. Need to forced the .Net framework to use these versions by changing the below registry keys on CM server.
after investigating we found that the Java_Home was set to JRE and the path was set to JDK bin . We created a new system variable JDK_HOME and we tried the issue is fixed . Since we had set the JDK bin on the path the service was trying to look for the cert under JDK cacerts
AFAIK - This error most likely still your certificate is not correctly exported and imported to configured your SSL Keystore file in microservice.
Try this below PowerShell script to export the CA certificate and generate the Keystore file using the key tool.
$certficateFilePath = "D:...
refer this link
Hope it helps!
Reviewed the Error and the Script noticed that the issue is related to Store Name, please go to IIS and open the Server Certificate and copy the Certificate Store Name and change the $StoreName and try to run the script again.
Let us know if it works!
After downloading DXA resources, was the Zip file 'unblocked' as noted in Step 4 of the documentation? https://docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/SDL%20DXA-v11/GUID-D8644AF8-6EF4-47EB-91B3-04707B766C96
(Look's very similar to DXA import issue in Web 8.5)
As @Vipin highlighted one of the options you can use core service to find and replace the text on the components and republish.
I have done power page to find and list and confirm to replace the text on the components and publish all components using core service.
I hope it helps.
We also had image url's in the content, but we had configured publishing templates to take the core part (http://actualdomain) from a publication property. So, we had the relative path in the components and then clubbed that with the property on the publication to get the full path on the published content. If that is the setup that you also have, then you ...
I believe, the documentation missed the first step: telling the Tomcat to use the keystore you want and create the keystore. that's what the error says :" ERROR JSSESocketFactory - Failed to load keystore type JKS with path D:\SDL\web\discovery due to D:\SDL\web\discovery (Access is denied) "
You need to create the keystore
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\keytool" -genkey ...