Guskermitt
  • Member for 8 years, 10 months
  • Last seen more than a month ago
  • Cerdanyola Del Valles, Spain
DXA Breadcrumb - How it works?
Accepted answer
3 votes

This are the steps that we did: Create a Component based on Schema Navigation configuration In the Pages that we want to see the breadcrumb, in the Component templates, link Breadcrumb [Tools] CT to ...

View answer
ECL - Error saving a component with ECL image
Accepted answer
2 votes

I found the solution to my problem. Basically, I was generating a different EclUri when I was creating a multimediaItem in GetFolderContent and when I create it in GetItem. The subtype that I was ...

View answer
Batch publishing with childs in Event Handler
Accepted answer
1 votes

I spoke with sdl support team and they explained that if I modify the value for args.PublishInstruction.ResolveInstruction.IncludeChildPublications it affects to all the items sent to publish in the ...

View answer
GetPublicationMappingsFunctionImport doesn't add RelativeUrl to ContextUrl
Accepted answer
1 votes

I found the problem and the solution :) just to refresh CIS configuration executing: java -jar discovery-registration.jar forceSync and java -jar discovery-registration.jar update

View answer
Error connecting to ECL
1 votes

Could you check if the image exists in CELUM? I got the same error when someone deletes the image in the DAM and no longer exists.

View answer
Increase Zip size for Transport
Accepted answer
1 votes

I think that I make a wrong analysis. If I put in the publication queue this components alone, it works fine. It's a combination with other components in other publications with the same video. Then ...

View answer
Creating ECL Component using Core Service
0 votes

To respond Rahul's comment, I used this: IEclSession eclSession = SessionFactory.CreateEclSession("MTSUser"); String eclItemID = "ecl:" + pubId + "-bccf-" + hImg.image.id + "-bchi-file"; tcmUri = ...

View answer
Configuring the Web application for multilingual Web sites
Accepted answer
0 votes

We modified the LocalizationResolverInterceptor class. We changed: //FIXME : we mount the fullurl insted of webRequestContext.getFullUrl(). This function add two times the app context. final String ...

View answer