Richard Hamlyn
  • Member for 8 years
  • Last seen more than 3 years ago
  • United Kingdom
1 answers
3 votes
67 views
Web 8 New Topology Manager publishing to wrong Database
3 votes

Details are a little bit vague but I would start in your Deployer's config. Go to your Deployers root directory and then inside the config and open the cd_storage_conf. Confirm the details of your ...

View answer
1 answers
5 votes
176 views
SDL Optimization 8 - Issue with loading Statistics in CMS
1 votes

at first glance it looks like SmartTarget is working fine (content is being delivered from FH) but there is a failing in communication between SmartTarget and Google Analytics. My first thought is to ...

View answer
3 answers
10 votes
441 views
Create own DXA site from scratch
5 votes

You don't need to add a new Controller, unless you want to add some added functionality that DXA doesn't provide. Have you followed my Quick Start Guide here? You can simply ignore the mapping to my ...

View answer
1 answers
1 votes
226 views
XPM unexpected behaviour when creating a page or updating preview
2 votes

Thanks to Hiren I decided to redeploy the CU cd_storage as follows: Solution cd_storage <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> ...

View answer
1 answers
2 votes
83 views
Web 8 staging deployer issue
Accepted answer
3 votes

On further investigation I noticed that I hadn't provided different directories for the deployer's queue. If implementing two deployers on the same machine, in my case one for Staging and one for ...

View answer
1 answers
5 votes
103 views
Discovery Service not awake on server startup
5 votes

I fixed this by making all the CDaaS services start Automatic (delayed) so I am guessing they all needed the SQL database to be fully up and running before they could start, although that is a guess. ...

View answer
2 answers
4 votes
222 views
Installing Tridion Reference Implementation - Web Application Error - Some configured classpath roots cannot be found
2 votes

Thanks Will and Nuno, you got me on the right track. It seems the problem was because I was using MVC3 instead of MVC5. After upgrading it worked fine.

View answer