I am planning to upgrade my Tridion 2009 to 2013. We have been using 2009 features as mentioned below. Initially it's a AS-IS state upgrade. Please advise if any of the feature will require code changes and would appreciate if could provide details around this. I am following Tridion Upgrade Documentation & Deprecation Guide.
Workflow: Implemented workflow using VBScript & .Net DLL. Have created TDSE object using VBScript, also using COM methods in VBScript for various workflow activities. Please advise if Tridion 2013 supports the legacy VBScript workflow or a code change to be done?
Set oTDSE = CreateObject("TDS.TDSE")
C# TBB: C# Code compiled in .Net framework 2.0.
- DWTs Code – CT/PTs: Standard 2009 DWT with no JScript/VBScript.
- Component Linking: Standard Component linking.
- UI Extension: Tridion Tool bar extension. Added custom button in RTF editor.
- Custom resolver: Used TOM.Net API Publishing engine object.
- Custom Functions: Common utility functions in shared DLL deployed at GAC.
Site Edit: Standard 2009 DWT template code
Broker: Broker call to fetch content.
- Custom Pages: Used TOM API for bulk publishing, search etc.
- Security: Standard 2009 implementation
- Events: No events
Here I am assuming, Tridion 2013 upgrade utility, upgrades the CM & Broker Content and no changes are required to use it.
Thanks in Advance.