Till now we had published the (non DXA) website files on disk.
With the DXA application content will come from broker database and we can expect a lot of write/reads to folders for example BinaryData\tcm-96\media. We have to inform our hosting partner for how many time this will be used (compared with non DXA).
My questions are:
- Where is BinaryData..\ used for (images, pages, content) ?
- What load can we expect on folder BinaryData... ?
- Is it more then once? How is this handles in the DXA Framework ?
- Will there be more then .. % load then in the before DXA ?
- Who is deleting old (cashed) files from BinaryData.. ?
Thanks in advanced for anwering.