After investigating I found out udp-discovery-client-lightweight:11.1.0-1063 api is trying to find default ehcache file with name : ehcache-default.xml.
In order to fix exception on console, i have renamed dxa-ehcache.xml to ehcache-default.xml
and on dxa.properties also updated the reference for key dxa.caching.configuration
from dxa-ehcache.xml to ...
I was getting issues because i was not using dynamic documentation module here,
And this is Tridion docs implementation so after addition ofdynamic documentation moduler and update of few references to dynamic documentation module classes now I am able to get the pagemodel object.
I was able to fix this problem by updating jackson apis to version 2.10.0, previously it was refering to version 2.8.10
jacksonversion = '2.10.0'
The issue here was that the content was being cached at multiple locations and so the services and the webapp needed a proper restart and in the correct order. We are using JMS for the CD services so here is the order in which we restarted and it worked
JMS Caching services
DXA Model service