Scenario (confirmed in a client environment and our dev instance):
- publish content with
- render now
- deploy later
- wait for item to complete rendering
- delete item from Publish Queue (before publish time expires)
At this point I would expect the reference to be removed both from the Publishing Queue and the deployment package from the \temp or \deployer filestore
- Refresh the Publish Queue
Note the item has now progressed to the next phase and not actually removed
- Delete one more from the Publish Queue
- note the item has now been removed from the Publish Queue
BUT, on checking the incoming folder I can see that the
.wait version of the deployment package is not cleaned up.
- we did wait for the publish time to expire and observed that the package did not deploy - but I'm still nervous having this physically sticking around.
Is there a hotfix to address this - I've looked through but I can't see anything that sticks out (we're already on HR1).