My question is specific to Bundle workflow.
Suppose i have a Bundle B having Workflow W attached to it.I have 3 components and 2 pages in Bundle B.My workflow has 7 step approval process through various teams.Suppose i have manually triggered the Workflow of Bundle.
What happens when one of my item in this Bundle B is rejected by one of my Approver.
- My complete Bundle with all items will come back to first step of Workflow.
- Only the item sent back will come back to first step of workflow.
- In the External Activity class i am getting 6 subject ID's - 1 for Bundle, 3 for component, 2 for pages. I understand that 3 component and 2 pages ID's will be there. What do i need to do with Bundle object ID in first activity. Do i need to pass this object through workflow steps as well.
- When all my items inside the workflow has finished its all activity my Bundle will dissolve automatically other i can see the bundle in Tridion.
- If one of the item in Bundle has finished all Approval Step.Will it disappear from Bundle B.Once all items disappear this Bundle will disappear at last.