6

As Onno mentioned, the support of Visio 2016 is currently in our backlog. We have already done some testing and did not found any issues from Content Manager prospective. There is so far only one issue with installer (it does not properly detect that Visio 2016 is installed, so fails on pre-requisites check). But there is a workaround: On Web8 cd-layout ...


3

So to fix the issue we did the following: Turned the Tracing off on CMS Server. Our DB was of 2013 version and not in sync with Tridion Version 2013SP1. I don't think it was because of the point 2, because it was working fine from long back with the same setup. So I guess, it was the Tracing. I also noticed, we had huge logs(in GBs) on CMS server and ...


3

Support for Microsoft Visio 2016 is planned for Q1.


3

There was an issue with Visio cross-version diagrams saving, because Visio 2013 saved diagrams in a new format with .vsdx extension, however Visio 2011 uses .vdx and Visio Workflow Designer was able to work with old one only. There was a hotfix CM_2013.1.0.88102 to address this issue and add support for new format as well. But note that once a diagram is ...


2

Previously I have also faced the same type of issue in our project. Below is the workaround for that uninstall the Visio 2010 SP2 install Microsoft Visio 2010 SP1 (x86). Then try it again.


2

Please Check the Following: Your updated workflow process definition is updated to Tridion: To do so I'd open Visio -> Go to ADD-INs -> Click Open (second icon from left) -> Select the Process Definition. Now check carefully if the definition is updated. The order of the Approval Status List : It should be top to down as we progress in approval status ...


1

assuming: you can connect to other environments (this reduces the likelihood of it being Visio or Workflow Plugin related) you have all logs on DEBUG and see nothing other than what you've posted (including the windows event logs) your user still has the correct permissions and you can perform the usual functions in Tridion (such as triggering a GetList ...


1

Finally I get the solution by making Authentication setting to "Anonymous Authentication: Enabled" and rest of them disabled under "WFListener" virtual directory on the IIS.


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible