I have an article schema which have two metadata fields-
1. Published_date | field type - Datetime (mandatory)
2. tags | field type - Text
whenever content editor edit/update the metadata field "tags" of the component in experience manager, After finish editing component's published_date metadata fields gets updated to "NULL" as the value. See the below picture
But when we cross verify with Tridion Broker DB, we came to know that component presentation still holds the value for published_date meta data field.
This behavior is currently occurring in experience manager with chrome browser only. In Internet explorer it works fine.
- If we publish the component from the CMS it's works fine only problem with XPM mode.
- Why it should update the value which is not edited at all?
- Is there any such issues with chrome for XPM ?
- Does this problem depends on any configuration changes ? such as cd_storage or some other config files ?
- We are using Tridion 2013 SP1 and DD4T for front end framework, Do I need to update or hot fix available for fix ?